Friday, January 9, 2009

Beauty, It's All Around Us


This is one of my favorite photos. I took this a little over a year ago almost directly across the road from Vance and Andrea's former home. I was on my way home from letting the dog run, visiting all the B's and one J, when I saw the sunset was going to be beautiful. I took the dog home, got my camera and returned. I am glad I did. Before I really returned to my love for photography, I would not have noticed this. Now I wonder how I didn't see these things all along. Maybe hurrying to get this and that done is not as important as we think. As they say: "Take the time to stop and smell the roses." A little whiff of horse crap doesn't hurt either.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! I love horses, so that makes it all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great pic! i don't think i have ever seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I, "bree", just commented from your computer and didn't sign you out! sorry:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL picture. I'm envious, but sooo glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete