Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Almost Open Range


Hopefully doing the blog thing isn't like watching a "Chick Flick." I suppose if a couple of dudes like Vance and Mike are bloggers--it should be okay.
I like taking photos and belong to a photo club. This is a recent shot. Hopefully I will be able to contribute something as I stumble along. Take a look at "Mother From Son up to Son down" and you will find my daughter and my grandsons. I am just here to monitor her activities. Just joking.
Later--Da Tick

5 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world dad! glad to have you here:) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, my title is Mother from Son Up to Son Down. not, Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the world of blogging! it's wonderful. think of the memories we're creating to be re-read someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I love your pictures! I can't wait to hear/read your thoughts and comments. Vance will be glad to have another manly blog to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! It is always fun/interesting to read everyone's comments/thoughts!

    ReplyDelete